- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business course from a reputable University
- Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial.
- Organizing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Negotiating/closing deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborating with team to achieve better results
- Perform any other duty which may be assigned.